Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Here are some photos from the last week of April and Easter. We had some milestones this past week - Landon started to self-feed, as well as standing and "surfing" while holding onto something, he became the proud owner of 6 full baby teeth, & he is becoming quite communicative - "mamama" when he's hungry and "da da" when he wants to play.
Behaviorally... he cries hysterically if you take anything away from him that he's playing with. He gets jealous when I hold other babies. & he likes to take other toys away from other babies. I think I've got a little bully on my hands. I'm trying to teach him "No." 
He goes to bed around 7 every night and wakes up @ 5 every morning. We love our morning ritual together ..... starts with a good bottle, followed by a diaper change & clothing change, then he sits on my lap and i rock and we stare at each other for the better part of half an hour until the sun comes up, then we go into the bedroom and say good morning to dad, then I make coffee while honeybunny plays with his toys and watches a favorite cartoon show ... these currently include Martha Speaks, Curious George, Dinosaur Train, Sesame Street, The Cat in the Hat, & Word World.

passed out with his favorite puppy Champ



just snacking on some avacados

this is how it started




the line-up...
was it Blue the build-a-bear, Champ the Syberian puppy, the crazy rooster, or Scout?


Landon's First Easter

& his dapper polo shirt & vest from Aunt Lorrie :)


storytime with dad



My Boys

Fatherly Love 


The Two Loves of My Life.

Thanks for the sick head band uncle Kevan!!!

on our way back from Easter lunch



playing with the new camera feature on my (finally) upgraded iphone

learning how to stand with dada




I love these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...