Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A sneak peak into Landon's first birthday party!

I can't believe it but my precious little baby is turning ONE this June. I am so excited to have a big day to just celebrate him and what a wonderful, sweet little blessing he has been in our lives and so many others'. We are having a big barbecue & pool party outside on our sundeck with lots of food, beer, games, & cake and I am SO excited for it. I have been thinking about all sorts of ideas for the big day but don't want to give away too much, so here's a sneak peak of what's in store! ;)

1. Landon's going to get his own little smash cake to go to town with and I just made his cake topper yesterday:

2. Still trying to decide what cupcakes to make for everyone else. Top contenders are:
For those of you who don't know, landon loves dinos. This would also be nice because his baby friends can clean off and take a new dinosaur toy home with them

this idea is probably more for me - i love Disney's "Up" and think this would be SO cute! 

enough said. these little hoots with oreo eyes are sure to be a hit 

3. Games: First will be a water balloon toss. Second will be a "How Well Do You Know Landon" trivia game. I have good prizes in store for the winners!!

Okay that's all you're getting (for now)....Check back in for some more photos of my DIY crafts after my trip to JoAnns this week and as we get closer to the date I will take pictures of the awesome food and drink creations I have planned as well as decor items :)

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute Lisa! Wish I could be there. (ps the owl cupcakes are the CUTEST!)
    Miss you!!!
    xoxo
    Meg McCoobery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...