Monday, March 26, 2012

Bits of Life Lately

 Still enjoying this gorgeous weather. Lots of fun @ the playground. Obsessed with going down slides all by himself now. Turning into such a big kid....
Too much fun in the sun. More beautiful sunrises from our bedroom window. Outdoor patio dinners. Storytime before bedtime w/ Dada.
Sporting his new Tiny Toms so another baby in Africa can have a pair. He's very philanthropic.
The next Mozart @ Great-Grandma Bauman's house. Feeding the geese @ Flick Park (this was definitely the highlight of Landon's week, maybe life, so far). Playdates with Steven + Sue. Getting back to some emails and baby business before the busy workweek ahead. 

Happy Monday everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy that I got to this post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...